Salary between £21,000 & £26,000 commensurate to experience
Full time / Permanent
Our independent clients in Hornsea, East Yorkshire are currently recruiting for two qualified veterinary nurses to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The role involves working 3 to 5 days per week, with Saturdays on a rota if desired. There will be no OOH or on-call work.
- Type: Small animal only
- Hours Mon-Fri: 3 to 5 days per week
- Weekends: None, unless desired
- OOH: None
- Team: 5 Vets, 5 Nurses and multiple support staff
- Branch work: Some work at branch practice may be required
- Established Veterinary Clinic - 2 site practice
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons, Nurses and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Offers excellent customer service and has an excellent reputation within the community
- Currently expanding small animal services
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, surgery and more
- Offers career development opportunity with active input into the development of small animal services offered
- Independent practice
They are looking for a compassionate, hardworking, and reliable veterinary nurses who have a passion for the industry and this is made clear within their approach to their work. The level of previous experience is not the most important thing, as training and support can be provided, however the nurses will need to be willing to be involved and lend a hand in all aspects of nursing.
- Salary between 21,000 & 26,000 commensurate to experience
- CPD Encouraged and fully funded
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Paid professional memberships
- Workplace pension scheme
- Onsite free parking
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 9859
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.