0333 014 7374
Menu

Professional veterinary recruitment

×

Client Services

Effective Staffing Solutions for Veterinary Practices

We are passionate about the veterinary industry and our reputation means everything to us, therefore we focus on building strong long-term relationships, combining modern and traditional recruitment techniques to offer both locum and permanent veterinary staffing services across the UK and overseas.

What we do

Vet Seekers consultants have an extensive knowledge of the veterinary sector and we work hard to understand your business, the company and the people, providing an outstanding recruitment service to individuals and companies alike.

Offering a full end-to-end recruitment solution from the identification of suitable candidates through to job offer and post placement review.

Submit a vacancy →

How do we go about attracting talent?

Passive Candidates: We make sure that enthusiastic, experienced veterinary professionals are not forgotten about. 79% of working professionals around the world are considered passive candidates. The other 21% are actively seeking a new job.

Technology: We have invested in the most up to date technologies to aid us in our ever-continuing search for suitable candidates

Word of Mouth: Referrals are key for our business; our personal touch differentiates us from every competitor. Anyone who makes a recommendation to Vet Seekers will also be rewarded as a thank you.

Social Media: We have invested a of lot time into the power of social media, along with new ideas and investment and will continue to do so.

Advertising & Publications: We work very closely with many industry related job boards and publications. Not only does this attract a large number of veterinary professionals looking for roles but helps to increase our presence online.

Our Database: In line with GDPR we have a large source of active and passive candidates at our disposal

With a combination of these initiatives, working proactively and continuing to develop ourselves, we are able to affiliate with a huge pool of veterinary professionals.

So, whether you are a veterinary employer, or job seeker, you can be certain that we will always be working on your behalf, with honestly and the highest integrity.

Register your details

Why register with us?

When you register with us, you won't just be kept up to date with the latest roles that match your requirements - you will receive a wealth of career advice, market insight and the support of an experienced Veterinary Consultant who will assist you at every stage of your recruitment journey. We are ICO registered (Information Commissions Office) and treat your personal details with respect in line with the GDPR data protection act. We DON'T send your CV to anyone without prior consent.

By registering with us, you can store your favourite job searches and be alerted by email when jobs that match your specific needs are posted to the website. You'll also be able to upload and update your CV and apply with one click to any number of job vacancies.

  • Fast and easy application process
  • Our services to you are absolutely FREE of charge
  • Locums - Weekly pay, paid on time, every time – You decide your rate of pay
  • Search hundreds of Locum & Permanent roles, with new positions added daily
  • Access to independent and larger group clients, including the UK's top employers
  • Locums – We ensure you have a wide range of opportunities as and when you need them

Our Vet Seeker team want to make it as easy as possible for you to find the right role, so we'll guide you every step of the way. Register now to start your journey with Vet Seekers.

What our Clients & Candidates say

I was struggling to find a locum role around the London, Home Counties areas and Craig found me a position to start in February ongoing, of which I’m most grateful to him and the team at Vet Seekers. Defiantly recommended Vet Seekers to any Vet looking for work!
Roman: Locum Veterinary Surgeon – February 2019
I was referred to David at Vet Seekers in February and he had me a role with accommodation to start in March for a few months within a lovely, supportive team. I look forward to working with him over the next 2 years.
Locum Australian Veterinary Surgeon – March 2019
Thank you so much for all your help Jacob! I wouldn’t have felt qualified enough to apply for such as amazing position without your support! I have also recommended you.
Beth – Permanent RVN – August 2019
After spending just a day at the practice I can honestly say that I absolutely love it. Thank you again so much for helping me find this role.
Samir – Permanent Veterinary Surgeon – June 2019
Fantastic, friendly and honest service from Jacob Stott at Vet Seekers. He sourced me 3 suitable permanent positions within 24 hours and after I attended interviews, I ended up with all 3 offers!!. Can’t recommended Jacob and his team enough!
Laura: Permanent Veterinary Nurse – January 2019