£12-14 per hour
Part time / Permanent
We are working with a well renowned independent practice located close to Wokingham, Berkshire who are recruiting for an enthusiastic, goal-oriented and self-motivated part-time RVN to help continue the rapid growth of the practice. You will be supported by an excellent team of RVNs, experienced Vets and dedicated reception staff.
- Hours: Part time - Monday/Friday or Monday/Tuesday either 8.15-17.30 or 9.30-18.45
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday 8.30-12pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: Vet-One
- Branch Work: No
- Team: 2 vets, 1 receptionist, 1 ANA, 1 practice Manager, 1 nurse
- Other: small friendly independent practice
- They offer a professional but fun environment, where client and patient care are balanced with great team morale and enjoyment of their wonderful job
- This role requires excellent clinical and customer service skills
- You will be able to maximise your nursing skill set working here
- They are a friendly independent practice in Wokingham Berkshire with a happy, hardworking team and loyal clients.
- They have a modern, bright and spacious practice which has excellent facilities including a digital x-ray machine, dental machine, ultrasound facilities and much more
- They are a fun and friendly independent practice in a truly lovely part of Wokingham with great schools, transport links and green spaces.
- You will need to be confident in your own abilities and have excellent clinical and customer service skills to succeed in this
- Team work, patient care, high standards and relationships building with clients are at the forefront of what they do
- They are looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented and self-motivated veterinary nurse to continue the growth of the practice
- You will need to be comfortable liaising with other veterinary team members, specialists and service providers
- Salary 12-14/hr DOE
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 20 days annual holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- RCVS Registered & Qualified.
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 13654
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.