£30,000 - £40,000
Full time / Permanent
A small animal practice in Ashton Under Lyne are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon to join their team and deliver a high standard of clinical care to their clients. This is a thriving growing practice fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. This role offers the surgeon a large scope to develop their skill set - bot surgically and medically due to the large variety of cases they see each day.
There is a large close-knit team offering continual support and there is also opportunity to progress within the practice.
The practice offers a great work life balance. They see an enthusiastic surgeon with 3 years' experience as a minimum. The surgeon would be key in the running of the dynamic clinic and will support the head vet and the rest of the team.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 37 Hours per week
- Weekends: 1:4
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: Multi Vet and RVN and support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
In a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic you will have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse caseload, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values. This company truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for all their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards. You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as this is a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be passionate and motivated to drive the practice forward
- You will be competent in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice boasts a full range of diagnostic equipment's with ultrasound, blood machines, digital x ray, dental - everything that you would expect from a 1st opinion practice.
- Salary - 35,000.00 -40,000.00 Pro Rata
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday 33 days including bank holidays
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD Allowance 1,500 with 5 days off to attend
- Additional CPD allowance for clinical coaches
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.