July ongoing - full days or odd days apply
Start date: 8th June 2021
£500 per day
Full time / Locum
We are recruiting for a Locum Vet to provide cover at a practice in Walkden Manchester. The role can be full time, or part time hours available or even ad hoc dates can be covered.
Our client is happy for this to be covered by full week blocks or as odd days. The hours to be covered would be 9am-7pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm on a Saturday. Weekdays would consist of a mixture of consults and surgery and Saturdays would be consults only. The position would be sole charge vet working alongside a team of one or two RVN's and one or two Client Care Advisors and Practice Manager.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Ongoing
- Hours - Mon - Fri: 9am till 7pm. 1 hour dinner. Consult times 9am - 11.30am. Surgeries & dinner between 11.30-3.30pm. Consults 3.30pm-6.45pm.
- Weekend rota/hours: Saturday 9am-5pm - 1 hour dinner no surgeries.
- OOH rota/Hours: No OOH.
- Time of in lieu: NA
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Computer system: RX Works
- Team: 2 RVNS, Practice Manager, 2 reception
- Main duties: Small animal practice, must be confident in routine surgeries.
- Accommodation / Allowance
- Daily rate range on offer: Monday-Friday 500.00 per day rate - if wanting accommodation this would be taken from this amount. Saturday's rate to be discussed.
- Other: Would prefer block places but would also accept if they are able just do single days.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 12 months related experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8:30am-7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.