Ad Hoc dates October
Daily rate negotiable
Full time / Locum
Our clients in Tooting South London are currently recruiting for a locum Veterinary Surgeon to join them to cover some ad hoc dates throughout October. The dates required are sole charge.
- Mon 4th Oct (or any other weekday that week)
- Sat 9th Oct
- Mon 11th Oct (or any other weekday that week)
- Thurs 14th Oct
- Fri 15th Oct
- Sat 16th Oct
- Mon 18th Oct
- Tues 19th Oct
- Weds 20th Oct
- Thurs 21st Oct
- Fri 22md Oct
- Sat 23rd Oct
- Mon 25th Oct
- Tues 26th Oct
- Sat 30th Oct
- Type: Small Animal - Independent Practice - IR35 Exempt
- Hours: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 9.00am - 1.00pm 1 in 2 rota
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Bespoke
- Team: 1 Vet practice with 2 RVNs and a complement of experienced support staff
- Sole Charge: All the above dates are sole charge and must be confident with consulting and operating.
- Appointment Times: 15 minute appointments
- Accommodation: None available
- Rate of Pay: Up to 400 per day - IR35 Exempt
- Other: 70% Feline / Cat practice
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 6532
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.