20th September - 5th November
Start date: 9th August 2021
Daly rate negotiable
Full time / Locum
Our client in Eastbourne require an experienced locum veterinary surgeon to cover from the 20th September through to the 5th November at their busy small animal practice in East Sussex. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 6/7pm, with no ooh but ideally a share of the weekend rota.
- Type: Small Animal
- Start Date: 20th September
- End Date: 5th November - May well be extended
- Hours Mon - Fri: They are open from 9-7 Monday-Friday. Vet shifts tend to be 8.30-4.30, 9-5, 9-7, 11-7 shared on a rota basis.
- Weekends: 1 in 9-5 Saturday and 10-4 Sundays.
- Team: They are a 5 1/2 Vet practice with a very supportive team of 10 RVN, 1 student, 1 ANA and 5 receptionists.
- Computer System: RX-Works
- About them: First opinion, busy practice. They typically have up to 12 surgical procedures a day.
- Consult Times: These do vary, as they run 15 minute consults and there would be occasional sole charge.
- Other: This would be a mix of consults and routine surgeries.
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 6503
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.