Terms And Conditions
In order to qualify for Vet Seekers Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
- The referral must be either a qualified Veterinary Surgeon or a Veterinary Nurse
- There is no limit to the number of good candidates you may refer.
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Referrer will indemnify Vet Seekers for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- Vet Seekers must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral (within 6 months)
- Payment is only due on initial placement — further placements are excluded.
- The placement must be made within 6 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 6 months will not be eligible for the referral scheme.
- The monetary value will be no more than £200
- One reward and item per referral
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Vet Seekers to claim their voucher.
- The referrer will be entitled to a bonus when the referred candidate is successfully placed by Vet Seekers into a permanent or a Locum position (minimum 12 weeks) and if permanent, have successfully passed their probationary period.
- There is no alternative reward and the reward must be redeemed within three months of notification.
- The rewards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vet Seekers is not responsible if the reward is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- You will be responsible for any tax/ HMRC liability arising from the referral prizes
- Eligibility for this offer is at Vet Seekers discretion and our decision is final.
- This scheme is effective from 24/07/2017 and Vet Seekers reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time or discontinue the refer a friend scheme without having to pay any outstanding rewards.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: T: 0333 014 7374 or E: email@example.com