£19,000 to £25,000
We are in search of a permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse to join an independent first opinion practice in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Full or part time hours available, 40 or 30 hours per week.
No OOHs or on call work, and just 1 in 3 Saturday mornings on a rota.
If you are an RVN looking for work-life balance in a fantastic independent practice please get in touch to register your interest today!
- Hours: Full-time 40 hours (part-time available 30 hours per week)
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and competent Registered Veterinary Nurse with a positive attitude to all areas of the role.
Candidates must have at least one year of experience working in practice.
- Nurse Consult Room
£19,505 - £21,673 pro rata
A charity Hospital in Bournemouth are recruiting a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a part time basis working 15 hours per week.
The practice requires a veterinary nurse who is dedicated to providing a high standard of customer an clinical care.
There is the opportunity to perform schedule 3 surgery and full training and support is provided.
The Hospital offers career progression opportunities along with exposure to more complex cases leading to clinical and professional development.
- The Nurse will be working as part of the team with a variety of duties from supporting the theatre, inpatient care, consults, admission, dispensing medications, maintaining hygiene and encouraging financial contributions.
£40,000 to £60,000
We are recruiting for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join an independent practice in the beautiful location of Bournemouth Dorset.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week with a weekend rota and no ooh.
The role involves working across two branches.
About the role:
The full-time position comes with no ooh offering an excellent work / life balance.
The surgery is modern, spacious, and bright offering state of the art veterinary services and facilities with all the latest technology.
- Branch: Yes working across two branches
- Team: Large multi vet and nurse team along with support staff
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with veterinary expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, rehabilitation, surgery and more
- Offers a varied Case Load each day to work up from start to finish
- You will be an enthusiastic and passionate veterinary surgeon looking to develop their medical and surgical skills
- You will be ambitious and looking to take on a role where you can develop your clinical skill set and knowledge.
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology including:
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.