Starting at £50,000 commensurate to experience
We are currently looking for a Permanent Clinical Director to join a small animal practice in Gillingham Kent.
This role offers the Clinical Director the opportunity to lead a team and take a step closer to a partnership.
The role will involve running the practice and leading the team and there us support available within the group network.
This is a full-time role with a weekend rota and no ooh.
It is a purpose-built practice with a established client base but offers potential for future growth and an ambitious clinical director can achieve this.
- Support available for Clinical Director role
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge with the varied case load
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
5 months odd dates
£280-£350 per day
Hours Mon-Fri: 9:00am until 5:00pm each shift
Must be minimum 1 year qualified with UK experience
Commensurate to experience
We are recruiting for a Clinical Director to join several practice and hospitals covering the Hertfordshire region.
If you are a highly experienced Surgeon looking to take on more responsibility or perhaps a clinical director looking for a new challenge - then this could be the role for you.
- The CD will manage clinical activities across several practices within the Hertfordshire area
- The CD will be ambitious and forward thinking and will continue to look how to optimise clinical services and how to develop the business further.
- The CD will develop good working relationships with all teams across their region and ensure that they ae committed and understand the aims of the practice - i.e.: to develop services, commitment to clinical care, preventative healthcare advice
- Ensuring that all clinical teams from all sites are committed to providing a high level of service to both patients and clients.