Locum Odd Date Service
Some points on this service
Please do not submit more than 5 locum dates in a row – Longer term locums roles must still be referred to Vet Seekers – firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Submit a Vacancy (week blocks, ongoing roles and of course perm roles)
How it works:
- You will be able to set up a company profile with logo etc.
- You can have one account or multiple practice accounts
- You will be able to upload / submit individual or bulk (CSV) odd date positions
- You will then receive all the candidates CV directly to you, totally free without charge
- You are then able to book them in directly without charge
- They would need to be set up on your payroll (PAYE, Ltd, Umbrella or self-employed under the right circumstances) or we will provide the
- option to be paid via ourselves with a small charge
- Practices you are responsible for any compliance requested by law
- All jobs will be fully HTML coded along with SEO
- There will be options to add featured / urgent jobs and featured companies in the coming weeks
- All ongoing locum roles and perm roles would of course still be dealt with Vet Seekers directly.