£45,000 to £70,000
We are working alongside a well-established, independent small animal practice near to Basildon in Essex to recruit a permanent, full-time Veterinary Surgeon due to expansion.
The practice benefits from a multi-vet team including certificate holders, as well as a large support staff of qualified RVNs, animal care assistants and administrative staff.
Ideally the joining vet will hold a certificate and significant interest in a particular area of first opinion practice to add to the existing highly qualified team who hold certificates in orthopaedics, diagnostic imaging and cardiology.
- Hours: Full-time 4 day working week
- Team: Multiple certificate holding vets, qualified nurses and support staff
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
£30 per hour
Start Date: 4th January 2021
End Date: Ongoing (until at least March 2021)
Hours Mon-Fri: 35-40 hours per week, practice is open from 8:00am until 6:30pm each day
Branch Work: None required
£270 to £350 per day
- Branch Work: None required
£35,000 to £65,000
We are recruiting for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join an independent practice in North London.
This is a client driven practice offering a high standard of customer and clinical care.
They prioritise client and patient time by offering long consultations of 20 - 30 minutes and have a lower volume of procedures each day to ensure the continuation of a high standard of care.
They require a veterinary surgeon with a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience.
The surgeon must have excellent customer facing skills, be motivated and enthusiastic with a genuine passion for animal welfare.
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons, Nurses and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with veterinary expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, rehabilitation, surgery and more
- Client driven practice offering an excellent bespoke service to all its clients
- You will enjoy building client relations and being a clinical veterinary surgeon
- You must have excellent customer facing skills, empathy, work well as part of a team and have a genuine passion for animal welfare.
The practice offers a wide variety of veterinary services, equipment, and facilities as well as vising referral specialists.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
£270 to £350 per day
- Start Date: 30th November
- End Date: 2 weeks
- Branch Work: None
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
£300 PER DAY
£ 50,000 +
We are recruiting for a permanent ECC Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal Hospital in Peterborough.
This is a full-time position working 7 nights on and 7 nights off.
If you have a passion for ECC work and are looking to help grow and develop your clinical skill set within a supportive environment, then this could be the role for you!
Previous experience of 1 year in ECC work is advantageous.
The Vet must have a caring and approachable attitude with a passion for animal welfare.
£270 to £340
- Weekends: None required
- Other: Can consider consult only but ideally surgical skills needed
£260 - £320 Per Day
Start Date: 23rd and 30th December
End Date: 30th December
Computer System: RX Works
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
£270 to £350
- Dates required: 21st to 24th and 29th to 31st December 2020
- Hours: 8:45am to 7pm (1pm finish on 24th and 31st December)
Office hours are 8:30am-7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.