£35,000 - £50,000
We are recruiting for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join a mixed animal practice in Aylesbury Wiltshire
This is an established small, farm and equine practice in a modern purpose build spacious Hospital with 4 small animal branch surgeries.
The role is based at their animal hospital.
The practice boasts state of the art facilities with high spec equipment.
There is also support and encouraged with staff development and areas of special interest and post graduate qualifications are supported.
This is a busy Hospital practice which treats a huge variety of cases, with exposure to more complex cases thus offering an excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
The role would suit a veterinary surgeon how has a medical / imaging bias and has 2 years' experience.
However, the practice would also like to hear from more experience veterinary surgeons.
- Team: Large Veterinary Team with RVNS and SVNs with supporting staff
- Established Mixed Animal practice
- RCVS Accredited Animal Hospital
- Mixed Animal practice - Farm, Small and Equine - Hospital with 4 branch surgeries
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons, Nurses and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with veterinary expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, rehabilitation, surgery and more
- You will be a motivated veterinary surgeon always looking to develop your clinical skill set and knowledge further
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art equipment as one would expect in a modern RCVS accredited Hospital.