£35,000 to £50,000 DOE
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Mixed Veterinary Surgeon to join a fantastic, independent practice near Exeter in Devon.
This is a permanent, full-time position suitable for a mixed vet with at least 2 years' experience of working in practice.
There will be a flexible mix of small and large animal work, with a generous shift pattern cover 4.5 days per week with 1 in 4 weekends and one night on call per week.
- Full time: 4.5 day working week 8am to 6pm
- 4 week holiday allowance
- Teamwork and independent working skills
£30,000 to £50,000
We are working alongside a well-established, independent small animal practice close to Exeter in Devon to recruit a permanent, full-time Veterinary Surgeon.
The practice benefits from a multi-vet team, as well as a large support staff of qualified RVNs, student nurses, animal care assistants and administrative staff.
- Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
- Team: Always working alongside at least one vet with qualified support staff
- 2 years of postgraduate experience working in practice
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.