£35,000 - £50,000
The practice is part of a group of 4 practices in the surrounding area have a large team of around 50 in total.
The roles are full time working a 4-day week between Monday - Friday and there is a weekend rota of 1:3.
Each of the branches has a full team of Nurses and supporting staff including a branch manager along with 2 vets working at each one as a minimum.
The last appointment of the day is at 7pm and the practice offer 15-minute consultations.
All practices a re fully equipped each having an in-house lab digital x-ray and ultrasound.
Within the team there is a large amount of experience and there are Vets with special interests in orthopaedics, cardiology, ultrasonography, and ophthalmology plus there are also visiting specialist that come to the practice.
- Team: Large Veterinary Team
- Large established practice with 4 branches - all fully equipped
- Large team of highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons and Nurses
- Large supportive friendly team - low staff turnover
- Offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art facilities
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians