September - 30th October
Daily rate negotiable
We are recruiting a Locum Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Ferndown Dorset from the September - 30th October.
This is a full-time sole charge role working within an independent small animal practice.
The Vet will be working alongside a 2 RVNS, 1 SVN and an ANA.
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award-Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.
From £20,000 commensurate to experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurses to join an independent family run practice in Ferndown Dorset.
They are looking for an RVN who wishes to become a Clinical Coach and to help develop the skills of the existing nursing team.
The practice will also consider applications from newly qualified RVNs as training will be given along with support for the role.
The practice encourages all members of the team to be the best as they can be, ensuring ideas are heard, all skills are utilised and they are rewarded and appreciated.
The role offers either full or part time hours, no ooh and no on-call.
- Large, highly experienced supportive team
- Their ethos is providing a happy and welcoming environment to work in and providing a high standard of clinical care to all patients and a high level of customer service to clients
- Career development opportunity to expand clinical skills and knowledge
- Support available within the role - can offer the position to newly qualified RVN as well as an experienced RVN
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- The practice can support an experienced Nurse or a newly graduated Nurse
- The RVN will be looking to move into a clinical coaching role
- It is essential the Nurse is a team player and works well as part of a team with no blame culture
- They will be ambitious and motivated to develop and utilise all their clinical skills.
As a state-of-the-art purpose-built practice is offers a wide range of Veterinary Services and facilities including:
- Nurse Clinics
£35,000 - £50,000 Commensurate to experience
We are recruiting on behalf of an independent practice in Ferndown Dorset for a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The practice is expanding and therefore they require an additional Vet. Ideally the Vet will be a recent graduate who has some experience with routine surgery and general practice but still requires some support.
The practice provides an excellent support team which hold an excellent local reputation for their kindness and within the practice itself for their support given to all clinical team members both permanent and locum.
They offer a competitive salary package with accommodation available for a relocation for the first three months.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 6.30pm and Saturday 9am - 12pm.