£35,081 - £45,221 pro rata
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week with no ooh and a 1:7 weekend rota offering an excellent work / life balance.
This role offers a wide variety of cases daily along with support of a highly experienced team of Veterinary Surgeons and Nurses.
All members of staff are offered the opportunity to work to their full potential and develop their clinical skill set medically and surgically.
- 37.5 Hrs working week Full-time hours
- Veterinary Surgeon's typically work incremental shifts from 8am-4.30pm to 10am-6.30pm and vet nurses from 8am-4.30pm to 9.30am to 6pm.
- They are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon (VS) for the delivery of an efficient, professional and caring service to all the hospitals clients and to provide a high standard of customer service and clinical care whilst also promoting pet wellbeing and delivering preventive services.
- As the UK's leading veterinary charity, with 48 Pet Hospitals, they strive to improve pets' lives - through prevention, education and treatment.
- Every year their dedicated vet teams carry out 2.7 million treatments on 470,000 pets.
- They believe that they work better together, so everyone from their vets, volunteers, shop teams and to office support colleagues - are driven into the help improve the lives of every pet.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
£32,000 to £40,000
We are working on behalf of an excellent practice based in Basildon to recruit a full-time small animal vet on a permanent basis.
We are ideally looking for a confident and competent small animal vet with around 2 or 3 years of practice experience.
The role will be mainly working in a team but there will be 1 or 2 days per week working as a sole vet at the branch practices.
- Hours: 42.5 hours 4 day working week shifts between 8am to 8pm
- Branch work: 1 shift per week
- Team: Experienced multi-vet team, qualified RVNs plus auxiliary and support staff