£45,000 - £55,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for a TB Testers to join a practice in Whitechurch Shropshire. This is a full time role.
The practice are looking for a senior official Veterinarian who will become a leader in the training and development of training the TB Team. The practice provide their own TB testers within the group across the regions of Midlands and North Wales. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to move into a senior role with plenty of support available!
The Senior OV will be responsible for training and supervising approved ATTs and Veterinary Surgeons who are completing OV training. They will perform client TB testing and audit and will support the allocation of the TB test appointment across the patch including future forecast planning.
- Type: TB Tester
- Hours: Full time 4 day week
- Weekends: Yes on a rota
- OOH: Yes on a rota
- Team: Large Animal Veterinary Team
- Consultations: N/A
- Established Large Animal Veterinary Clinics - 5 sites
- Offers a wide range Farm Veterinary Services
- State of the art diagnostic and treatment facilities
- 24 hour care provided
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Fantastic career development opportunities available
- Offers a fantastic work / life balance
- Large loyal client base
- Offer a competitive salary package!
- Offers career progression with support
- Excellent reputation within the community
- Various of levels of experience apply
- You will always deliver and be committed to providing a high standard of clinical care
- You will have an enthusiastic and caring attitude
- You will be able to build strong solid working relationships with your clients
- Youi will have strong communication skills and organisational skills
- You will work well under pressure with a calm and confident manner
- You will have excellent people management skills
- A kind and empathetic attitude is essential
- You will be ambitious to continue your professional development
- You will be a team player
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- Salary Commensurate to experience
- CPD Generous allowance
- Holiday allowance 33 days
- Professional fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 6547
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.