We are recruiting for a TB Testers to join a practice in Clacton on Sea Essex. This is a full-time role.
This is a large fully equipped practice with a large specialised Veterinary Team which provide Small Animal, Farm, Pig, Poultry and Equine Services across a large area in Northern Ireland.
Due to expansion and increase in workload they are looking for a TB Testers to join their team on a permanent basis. Ideally the candidates will have previous experience in TB testing although this is not essential.
Type: Mixed Animal - TB Tester
Hours: Full time
Weekends: Yes on a rota
OOH: Yes on a rota
Team: Large Mixed Animal Veterinary Team
- Established Mixed Animal Veterinary Clinics - multiple branches
- Offers a wide range of Small, Farm, Pig, Poultry and Equine Veterinary Services
- State of the art diagnostic and treatment facilities
- 24 hour care provided
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons, Nurses and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with veterinary expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, rehabilitation, surgery and more
- Fantastic career development opportunities available
- Offers a fantastic work / life balance
- Growing practice
- Large loyal client base
- Offer a competitive salary package!
- Offers career progression with support
- Excellent reputation within the community
- Large supportive Veterinary Team
- Various of levels of experience apply
- You will always deliver and be committed to providing a high standard of clinical care
- You will have an enthusiastic and caring attitude
- You will be able to build strong solid working relationships with your clients
- Youi will have strong communication skills and organisational skills
- You will work well under pressure with a calm and confident manner
- You will have excellent people management skills
- A kind and empathetic attitude is essential
- You will be ambitious to continue your professional development
- You will be a team player
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
- The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services for small animal, farm and equine animals.
- They offer state-of-the-art technology and diagnostic equipment including
- Cardiology, Opthalmology, Orthopaedics, Soft Tissue, internal medicine, dermatology and laparoscopy and arthroscopy services
- Cancer treatments
- Blood pressure monitoring
- State of the art surgical suite facilities
- Digital X- Ray
- Dental X-Ray
- In House laboratory
- Nurse Clinics
- Hospitalisation Facilities
Salary Commensurate to experience
CPD Generous allowance
Accommodation provided for relocation
Certificates supported and funded
Cycle to work scheme
Holiday allowance is negotiable
RCVS and VDS fees paid
Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Workplace Pension Scheme
Health Insurance scheme
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.