£35,000 - £50,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a practice in West Yorkshire. The role is full time with a weekend rota but no OOH.
About the role:
This established practice has a team of 1 Lead vet, 2 RVN and supporting staff. They require a veterinary surgeon who has good general surgical and medical skills and has experience in emergency surgery. there is some sole charge involved so it is also important that the surgeon is confident in this area. The practice is a PSS accredited practice and are open to new ways of working to improve and build the practice further within the community.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday
- Weekends: Yes on a rota
- Sole Charge: Some
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 1 Vet 2 RVN and support team
- State of the Art equipment including Lab, Digital X Ray, Pharmacy and Ultrasound
- Intensive care facilities
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Offers clinical freedom and the ability to work up cases and see them through from start to finish.
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- Onsite parking and very close to local amenities and transport links
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will be confident in all areas of routine surgeries and medical cases
- You will have good organisational and time management skills
- You are happy to work up your own cases from start to finish
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop a great rapport with both clients and staff.
- Salary: 35,000 - 50,000 pro rata
- Holiday allowance: Enhanced Annual leave
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.