£35,000 - £50,000 pro rata commensurate to experience
Part time / Permanent
We are recruiting for a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal Veterinary practice in Warrington Cheshire. This is a branch practice which is part of a large regional group. This is a part time role working 2 days per week 8.30am - 6pm. The Vet would also take part with a weekend and bank holiday rota and the shifts would include working later until 8pm.
Hours and days are flexible and can be discussed upon interview. The weekend rota would involve working in either the branch practice or at their animal hospital in Hartford.
This is a busy fast paced branch practice and the Vet would be joining a team of 30.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Vet to join them and someone who will be a team player. They can consider applications from various levels of experience but ideally the Vet will have some post graduate experience and be confident in routine surgeries and consultations. The Vet will have excellent client care and communication skills.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Part time 2 days per week 8.30am - 6pm
- Weekends: Yes on a shared rota at both the animal hospital and at the branch
- OOH: Yes on a shared rota
- Team: Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Large group of practices within the region of Cheshire
- Branches with a 24 Hour Main Hospital site
- State of the art diagnostic and treatment facilities
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons, Nurses and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Fantastic career development opportunities available
- Offers a fantastic work / life balance
- Growing practice
- Offers clinical freedom to a Vet
- Large loyal client base
- Offer a competitive salary package!
- Comprises of a highly skilled veterinary team with various expertise and areas of special interest.
- Offers career progression with support
- Provides a vast range of modern veterinary services and facilities
- State of the art equipment - fully equipped with the latest diagnostic and surgical technology
- Excellent reputation within the community
- You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience
- You will be confident with routine surgeries and consultations
- You will always deliver and be committed to providing a high standard of clinical care
- The role is determined on years of experience and be catered to suit but ultimately the Vet needs to be ambitious looking to develop clinical skills and knowledge
- You will have an enthusiastic and caring attitude
- Youi will have strong communication skills and organisational skills
- You will work well under pressure with a calm and confident manner
- You will have excellent people management skills
- A kind and empathetic attitude is essential
- You will be ambitious to continue your professional development
- You will be a team player
- Areas of special interest would be an advantage
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services for small animal. They offer state-of-the-art technology and diagnostic equipment including:
- Referral services
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Advanced Gaseous Anaesthetic Systems and Monitoring Equipment
- Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Orthopaedic Surgeries
- State of the art surgical suite facilities
- Digital X- Ray
- Dental X-Ray
- In House laboratory
- Nurse Clinics
- Dedicated Night Clinic
- 24 Hospitalisation Facilities
- Salary 35,000 - 50,000 pro rata Commensurate to experience
- 33 days annual leave
- CPD Generous allowance 1750 5 days to attend
- Certificates supported and funded
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- BUPA, Healthshield scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7525
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.