£35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
We are working with an independent mixed animal practice in the Towcester area who are currently recruiting for a small or mixed animal Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their practice. Due to the current team and practice workload, they can offer either a solely small animal position or a mixed animal position (small, large, and minimal equine). This role is full time for 8:45am to 6pm with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings. Part time hours can also be considered.
- Type: Small animal or mixed animal
- Hours: Full time, 8:45am to 6pm, part time hours will be considered with some flexibility
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Saturday mornings are sole charge, all other time will be spent with another vet
- Branch work: None
- Team: 2 full time vet, 1 part time vet and 3 qualified nurses
- Consultations: 15 minutes
An independently ran well established but modern mixed animal practice based in Towcester with a great reputation locally and beyond. The practice is RCVS accredited SA & Farm practice with an in house IDEXX laboratory, ultrasound, digital X-ray and much more.
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year of experience working in a similar role within the UK
- You will be an enthusiastic and passionate veterinary surgeon looking to develop ALL skills
- You will be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with both clients and fellow members of the team
- You will be committed to delivering a high standard of clinical care
- You will be ambitious and looking to take on a role where future career prospects and movement are available to you
- Salary: 35,000 to 45,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Holidays: 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- CPD: Generous allowance
- Certificates encourage and supported
- Memberships: RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
RCVS registered and qualified or soon to be
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the Vet Seekers team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 13889
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers was established in 2016 and is a multi-award-winning specialist veterinary recruitment agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and acts as an employment business for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered and our team are REC accredited. As a business, we take sustainability, environmental impact and our carbon footprint very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you, we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1,000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from the Vet Seekers team.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.