Up to 55,000 pro rata commensurate to experience
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting on behalf of a small animal Practice in Ryhl North Wales for a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join them. This is role is available with either full or part time hours.
The Vet would be joining an enthusiastic and passionate team of 3 Vets, 5 Nurses and non-clinical support team.
The practice is in a great location close to the cities of Chester, Liverpool, and Manchester as well as Snowdonia National Park!
This is a purpose-built modern practice which is fully equipped offering a range of veterinary diagnostics including Ultrasound, digital x-ray and in house laboratory.
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for the right candidate - someone who will fit in with the team so they will consider applications from various levels of experienced. Ideally the Vet would be comfortable with routine surgeries and consultations with some occasional sole charge.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Full or part time
- Weekends: Weekend rota
- Sole Charge: Some
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: 3 Vets 5 Nurses
- Purpose built with state-of-the-Art equipment with all the latest technology
- Offers a wide range of modern veterinary services
- Supportive and friendly practice
- Offers support and encouragement with areas of specialism
- Part of a large nationwide network of practices
- Fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge with the varied case load
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- They offer care for physical and mental health wellbeing
- You will be forward thinking, ambitious and motivated Vet
- You will be comfortable in routine surgeries and consultations
- You will have an approachable, empathetic, and caring attitude
- You will have ambition to pursue an area of special interest
- You will be passionate about all aspects of your Veterinary Work
- You will be happy to share knowledge and mentor others where required
- You will be able to establish good working relationships with clients and be confident in all consultations
- You will contribute to the practice with ideas enabling them to stay at the forefront of clinical thinking whilst also maintaining the ethos of providing a high standard of clinical care to all pets.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop a great rapport with both clients and staff.
- You will be a strong team player
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities including
- Emergency cover
- Digital Radiography
- Operating Theatres
- Digital X-Ray
- Nurse Clinics
- Isolation Unit
- In-house Laboratory
- Separate Dog and Cat ward
- Salary: Up to 55,000 pro rata commensurate to experience
- Relocation package available
- Holiday allowance: 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days with 2 years' service plus Birthdays off including bank holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- CPD: 1,500 allowance
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 6282
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.