£35,000 - £55,000
Full time / Permanent
Our clients are an independent small animal veterinary practice on the outskirts of Nottingham and they are currently recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The role is worked over 42 hours a week, with three 10-hour days and two 6 hour days, as well as weekends on a rota basis.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours Monday to Friday: Practice open 8:30-7, with three 10-hour days & two 6 hour days a week
- Weekends: 2 in 4 weekends on rota, Saturdays 10-2 & Sundays 12-2
- OOH: No on call or other OOH required
- Sole Charge: Some sole charge to be expected
- Branch work: None involved
- Team: 1 Vet & 2 Nurses (This position is for the second vet)
An independent small animal practice based just a few miles outside Nottingham city centre, with a close knit team of a vet, nurses and support staff who have great relations with their clients. The practice is well equipped with the latest technologies including in house laboratory, fully surgical facilities, digital x-ray and much more.
This position would suit a veterinary surgeon with a couple of years' experience working in a similar role within the UK. You must have excellent people skills and show empathy and understanding to your clients. Good all-round surgical skills are also important
- Competitive salary between 35,000 & 50,000 depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- 1200 annual CPD allowance
- 28-day annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Multiple other benefits
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
2 years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas