£35,000 - £50,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a practice in Highgate London.
This is a full-time role working 45 hours per week over 4 days with a 1:3 weekend rota.
The practice is continuing to grow and expand, and they are now in need of an additional Veterinary Surgeon to join the team of 2 Vets plus nurses and supporting staff.
This is a friendly and supportive practice and provide a range of Veterinary Services and are fully equipped with surgical and diagnostic and dental facilities. The role offers the Vet an exciting opportunity to learn from two highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons so if you are looking to expand and develop your clinical skills then this could be for you!
The Vet must be ambitious and enthusiastic and looking to develop their career. Excellent client facing skills is key along with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Delivery a high standard of clinical care to all patients
- Providing an excellent service to all clients
- Help develop the business - ensuring the running of the practice effectively and efficiently
- Working close with the onsite team as well as the wider team across the region.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 45 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:3 weekend rota
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Team: RVN and PCA and reception
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Part of a large group of Multiple practices and Hospitals across the area
- Forward thinking and professional practice
- State of the at facilities and equipment
- Experienced Vet/ RVN team with certificate holding veterinary surgeons
- Well established with a large client base
- Practice sees a varied case load - emergency medical cases
- Supportive veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- Experienced Nursing team with coaching experience
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- 6 monthly staff reviews are offered.
- Ongoing career opportunities are offered.
- On street parking
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience
- You will be passionate and motivated to drive the practice forward
- You will be looking to develop your medical and surgical skill set
- You will be happy with sole charge work
- You will be competent in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice offers a wide range of surgical, diagnostic, and dental facilities.
- Salary - 45,000 -60,000 commensurate to experience
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday 25 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays and birthday off - holiday entitlement increases with years' service
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD Allowance 1,000 with 5 days off to attend and higher budget courses are also negotiable
- Additional CPD allowance for clinical coaches
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.