Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 commensurate to experience per annum
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice located on the North West Coast of Wales Llandudno.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week however part time hours are negotiable. There is a shared weekend rota. There is no ooh.
The practice is located along the stunning coast and close to the Snowdonia National Park. This is an established accredited nurse training practice and comprises of a team of 2 Vets - one of which is a certificate holding surgeon, 3 Nurses, 1 VCA and non-clinical support team. They are fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including digital radiography, ultrasound, in house laboratory, operating microscope and in house biochemistry.
They are looking for an enthusiastic surgeon who is motivated and passionate about their work. they will be comfortable with routine surgeries and consultations. The practice supports areas of special interest. The Vet must have excellent customer service skills and be a team player.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday full time - part time hours considered
- Weekends: Yes on a weekend
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: 2 Vets 3 Nurses, 1 VCA and non-clinical team
- State of the Art equipment with all the latest technology
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Large team of highly experienced Surgeons
- Modern facilities
- Fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge with complex cases
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- They offer care for physical and mental health wellbeing
- You will be forward thinking, ambitious and motivated Vet
- You will be comfortable in routine surgeries and consultations
- You will have an approachable, empathetic, and caring attitude
- You will be passionate about all aspects of your Veterinary Work
- You will be driven and ambitious
- Ambition to study towards areas of special interest are welcome but not essential for the role
- You will be able to establish good working relationships with clients and be confident in all consultations
- You will contribute to the practice with ideas enabling them to stay at the forefront of clinical thinking whilst also maintaining the ethos of providing a high standard of clinical care to all pets.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop a great rapport with both clients and staff.
- You will be a strong team player
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities including
- Emergency cover
- Digital Radiography
- Operating Theatres
- Digital X-Ray
- Nurse Clinics
- Isolation Unit
- In-house Laboratory
- Separate Dog and Cat ward
- Salary: 35,000 - 50,000 commensurate to experience per annum
- Holiday allowance: 28 days annual leave increasing to 33 with service
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- CPD: Generous allowance
- Certificates encouraged and supported
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7501
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.