We are recruiting a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Leicester. This is a full-time position with no ooh and a weekend rota. There is time off in lieu after working a weekend.
The practice required an experienced veterinary surgeon to be part of the two-vet team. They require a surgeon who is motivated and eager to grow and develop their clinical skill set and knowledge. Areas of special interest are supported and encouraged. The surgeon will be part of the continual growth of the practice and will be a key part of the practice development.
The practice is in the centre of Leicester within easy access to all major transport links. This is a large modern practice offering a variety of veterinary services and facilities and boasts large consultation rooms. The team are friendly and supportive, so it is important the surgeon works well alongside others and be a team player.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday Full time hours
- Weekends: Yes on a rota
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: No
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: 2 Vet team with nurses and supporting staff
- Established Veterinary Clinics - multiple branches
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons, Nurses and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Offers a family friendly service to the local community in a relaxed working environment
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with veterinary expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, rehabilitation, surgery and more
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be 3 + years experienced as a minimum
- You will be ambitious and looking to develop your clinical skill set and knowledge
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
Full range of modern veterinary services and equipment including:
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- X - Ray
- Dental Suite
- In House laboratory
- Large consultation rooms
- Salary - 35,000 -50,000 Pro Rata
- CPD generous allowance
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Career development opportunities
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.