35,000 - 50,000 commensurate to experience
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a practice in Kidderminster Worcestershire.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week with a 1:3 weekend rota. There is no OOH however there is some sole charge work on a weekend.
The practice comprises of a team of 4 Vets, 3 Nurses, 3VCAs and a non-clinical team.
This is a purpose built, bright and modern practice and is fully equipped with facilities including ultrasound, dental machine, in house laboratory and digital x-ray. They see a variety of cases and are wishing to offer their clients areas of special interest so they happy to support Vets who are looking to develop an area of interest.
The Vet must have good solid medical and surgical skills, be confident in some sole charge work on weekends and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday Full time
- Weekends: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 Nurse and support team
- State of the Art equipment with all the latest technology
- Offers the opportunity to play an integral part in the future development of the practice
- Offers surgical facilities for more complex cases allowing for clinical development
- Excellent work / life balance
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge with complex cases
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- They offer care for physical and mental health wellbeing
- You will be competent in medical and surgical cases
- You will have an approachable, empathetic, and caring attitude
- You will be passionate about all aspects of your Veterinary Work
- You will enjoy building up your own client base
- You will be driven and ambitious
- You will have ambitions to study towards a certificate
- You will be able to establish good working relationships with clients and be confident in all consultations
- You will want to contribute to the practice with ideas enabling them to stay at the forefront of clinical thinking whilst also maintaining the ethos of providing a high standard of clinical care to all pets.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop a great rapport with both clients and staff.
- You will be a strong team player
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities including
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatres
- Digital X-Ray
- Nurse Clinics
- Isolation Unit
- In-house Laboratory
- Separate Dog and Cat ward
- Salary: 35,000 - 50,000 commensurate to experience
- Holiday allowance: 28 days annual leave including bank holidays and Birthdays off
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: 1,200 allowance
- Certificates encouraged and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 6571
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.