£35,000 - £50,000
Full time / Permanent
We have two exciting opportunities for Vets to join a mixed animal practice in the beautiful country of Devon on the Moors coast! This established two site practice is located on the outskirts of Exeter bringing both access to vibrant City of Exeter, the stunning coast, and the beautiful Devon Moors!
The practice is an established small, equine and farm animal practice which comprise of a supportive team of 6 Vets. They are very much a traditional and busy mixed animal practice, and they are in need for two mixed animal vets due to continual growth and expansion.
The roles offer a mixed Vet the opportunity to enjoy a varied case load, well equipped surgeries within a supportive environment. The roles would also perhaps be suitable for large animal and equine Vet.
Both positions are full time with a shared ooh rota.
- Type: Mixed Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday
- Weekends: Yes shared rota
- OOH: Yes shared rota
- Sole Charge: No
- Team: 6 Vets, Nurses and support team
- Consultations: Varied
- Large established Mixed Animal Practice
- Two Site clinics
- Hiring due to continual growth
- Excellent local reputation
- Offers a wide range of modern farm, equine, and small veterinary services
- Cat friendly accredited clinic
- Supportive and friendly practice - provides training and mentoring
- Offers an excellent work / life balance
- Provides state of the art equipment
- Excellent reputation within the community
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Focused on proactive healthcare and educating clients on pet health
- Friendly and motivated team in place
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- You will be either a mixed Vet or an Equine / Large animal Vet
- You will be able to establish and build client relationships easily
- You will be ambitious and motivated to progress
- You will be competent in routine surgeries - dependent on experience support available
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
- For experienced Vets you will offer mentoring and coaching where required and share best practice
- You will be ambitious to develop your clinical skill set and knowledge
- You will enjoy working within a busy practice with a wide variety of mixed animal cases
The practice offers a wide range of veterinary services for small animals, equine and farm animal. They are fully equipped with a wide range of modern equipment for diagnostics and allowing for excellent patient care. They are always on the forefront of new developments and technology and regularly invests in the latest state of the art equipment so that they offer the most up to date services available to their patients and clients.
- Salary - Commensurate to experience
- Birthday off!
- Christmas shopping days!
- CPD allowance 1,000 5 Days
- Annual leave allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 6628
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.