£30,000 - £40,000
Full time / Permanent
A small animal practice in Chippenham are recruiting a permanent small animal veterinary surgeon to join their practice. This is a 3 day per week role with 30 hours per week, and a 1:4 Saturday 9am - 5pm. They are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon with a minimum 4 years post qualification and happy with consulting and the ability for a day per week of surgeries. The surgeon must be confident in all areas of general surgery.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday part time 3 days per week 30 Hours
- Weekends: 1:4 9am - 5pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Possibly when working a weekend
- Team: Large Multi Vet and RVN team with supporting staff
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
They have 4 busy practices around the Chippenham area and are a well-established mixed animal practice that deliver the highest quality of animal care. They boast a large team of highly experienced veterinary surgeons who dedicate time to ensure that their continual professional development covers all the latest techniques and surgical procedures, so they remain at the forefront of what they do. The practices are all equipped with state-of-the-art equipment's.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have minimum 4 years' experience
- A surgical bias would be advantageous
- You will be confident in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will be able to work sole charge when required
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
The state-of-the-art equipment includes, Kennels Laboratory, Specialist ultrasound, ECG, Digital X-Ray. Their equipment and operating theatre and kennels ensure that each and every pet is looked after extremely well.
- Salary - 30,000.00 -40,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday 5 weeks plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD - 5 days 1,500 Allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.