We are currently looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work at this friendly practice full-time and join a friendly and supportive team based in Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Hours: full-time (40 hours per week)
- Monday to Friday: Shifts between 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturday: 9.00 am -5.00pm Sunday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some involved
- Branch work: None involved
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
This practice is a small animal practice and has an excellent reputation locally! By joining this practice you will be joining a hard working team made up of very experienced nurses and surgeons made up of 4 Veterinary nurses, 1 head nurse, 3 student nurses and 2 receptionists.
The ideal candidate will need good surgical and medical skills but also must have over 2 years' experience due to the varied case load. The candidate must also ensure there is gold standard clinical care for the patients, developing and training their student nurse colleagues or all of the above!.
The practice is built to industry leading standards, the bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and is very well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, a dental unit, a blood pressure monitor and an in-house lab.
- Salary - 35,000.00 -50,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- CPD is fully funded
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday - 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.