£35,000 to £50,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon to join a small animal hospital in Whittlesford, Cambridgeshire. There is availability for full-time or part-time hours, with the full time hours being 45 hours.
Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon of 2+ years experience to join their excellent team. It is a 4 and a half vet practice which finds itself offering excellent clinical standards and excellent client care. There is 24 hours care available and vets who have further qualifications in medicine and surgery. The ideal candidate will be a caring, empathetic vet who has or is studying for a certificate.
The role will be fully supported with management and the Vet will have the opportunity to develop clinical skills and knowledge as well as areas of special interest.
The Vet will have excellent customer service skills and build up client relationships easily. They will also be able to work well as part of a team as there is a large team within the small animal Hospital. The Vet must be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing a high standard of clinical care.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: 45 hours a week
- OOH: None
- Team: Multi Vet and RVN practice with supporting staff
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Forward thinking and professional practice
- State of the at facilities and equipment
- Experienced Vet/ RVN team with certificate holding veterinary surgeons
- Well established with a large client base
- Practice sees a varied case load - emergency medical cases
- Supportive veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- Experienced Nursing team with coaching experience
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- Ongoing career opportunities are offered
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be passionate and motivated to drive the practice forward
- You will be looking to develop your medical and surgical skill set
- You will be happy with sole charge work
- You will be competent in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice boasts a full range of diagnostic equipment's with ultrasound, blood machines, digital x ray, dental - everything that you would expect from a 1st opinion practice.
- Salary: 35,000 to 50,000 commensurate to experience pro rata
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday: 25 days per annum including bank holidays, plus birthday off
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD: Allowance of 1,000 with 5 days off to attend
- Additional CPD allowance for clinical coaches
- Memberships: RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 8569
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from the Vet Seekers team.