Up to £50,000
Full time / Permanent
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced vet to join an independent practice located in a prime location not far from Glastonbury in Somerset, on a full or part time basis depending on preference with time split between general practice and their other clinic providing stem cell therapy (one of only 2 UK practices to off this). Full training will be provided.
Accommodation, Sign On Bonuses, Monthly Team Commissions Payments, Relocation Package and so much more….
- Type: Small Animal Independent practice
- Working week: 4 day working week if full time and negotiable if part time
- Weekends: Saturdays mornings 1 in 2 rota 9.30am - 2.30pm with a 20% bonus payment on any ops carried out - plus a 4 day week
- Hours Mon to Fri: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm and Tuesday and Thursday 8.30am - 7.00pm - But 1 day off each week - So 4 day working week
- Accommodation: is available if required, by separate negotiation, in a brand new refurbished 4 bed flat above the premises.
- Other: Birthday off paid, opportunity to learn and develop in stem cell therapy, flexible workings, fantastic team / management spirit, sign on bonus,, relocation package
- They are looking for a vet with great communication and interpersonal skills that's is looking to further develop in their career
- A vet that would be interested to learn / train in stem cell theory would be desirable.
- A vet holding, or looking to gain a surgery certificate is encouraged but is not essential.
- They are an independent small animal practice with a special interest in canine arthritis and cutting edge stem cell therapy.
- The position is part or full time depending on preference, with time split between general practice and the Stem cell clinic for which full training will be provided.
- The owner is very apt on giving back, if they practices is doing well then the team will reap the benefits
- Core Values:
- Patient care. They maintain excellence in patient care.
- Education. They always encourage their staff to fulfil their potential and support continuing personal and professional development, as well as encouraging empathy for you, their patients & clients.
- Autonomy. They offer a great deal of autonomy to the teams running the practices, though they do have guidelines so that the Group works collectively and supportively. They are prepared to work out of their comfort zone - this is where they learn.
- Collaboration, cooperation and consistency with each other and their clients, whenever help, information or advice is needed.
- Exceptional work. They strive to do exceptional work and have their clients and their pets benefit from it.
- Outstanding client care, attention to detail and value for money.
- Freedom to question the way things are done in order to improve patient care and client service.
- Motivation to constantly learn and continually improve their skills.
- Integrity. Doing what they say they are going to do, when they say they are going to do it.
- Never-ending, constant improvement.
- Dependability. The notion that each of them is here for their clients and their pets, and for one another
- Based on a 4 day working week
- Salary up to 50,000 per annum plus bonuses
- 20% bonus paid on any ops whilst working on a Saturday morning
- Stem cell commission paid - Details to be discussed
- Team bonuses paid monthly
- Accommodation is available if required, by separate negotiation, in a brand new refurbished 4 bed flat above the premises either on a temporary or long term basis.
- Birthday off paid
- Holiday Allowance: 5.6 weeks and close on bank holidays
- Unlimited CPD / Support / Funding
- Happy to fund certificates in Surgery etc
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Package offered - Relocation, accommodation etc
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.