£33,000 - £50,000 commensurate to experience
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Brentford.
This is a full-time position with a weekend rota and no OOH.
The practice is looking for an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon and whilst the role will be mainly cats and dogs there will be some occasional species involved due to the amount that they see within the practice however one of the other Vets is currently completing an exotics certificate so support can be provided when dealing with species. The Vet needs to have a friendly and caring attitude and confident in routine surgeries and consultations. It is important that the Surgeon is confident in treating a wide range of small animals and can easily established good working relationships with clients. They must have excellent customer service and communication skills and be able to work well as part of a team. The practice supports professional development with a generous CPD and funding for a certificate.
The pride themselves on delivering a high standard of clinical care.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday
- Weekends: Yes on a rota
- OOH: Yes
- Branch work: None
- Team: 2 Vet, 2 Nurse with support scheme
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Established practice
- Excellent local reputation
- Provides an excellent veterinary care service
- Excellent opportunity to develop clinical skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to study towards a certificate
- Onsite parking
- 24 Hour Hospital Care
- Large supportive friendly team
- Offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art facilities
- Ethos of family friendly, close knit supportive practice.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- A Exotic bias would be advantageous
- You will have an enthusiastic and caring attitude
- You will want to be at the forefront of the practice help growing and developing the services and facilities provided.
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will establish good working relationships with clients
- You will be professional and courteous as all times
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice offers a wide range of veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art equipment including:
- Nurse Clinics
- In-House Laboratory Facilities
- X-Ray Imaging
- Digital Radiography
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Keyhole Surgery
- Salary 33,000 - 50,000 pro rata
- CPD Generous allowance
- Certificates encouraged
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.