£30,000 - £40,000
Full time / Permanent
A small animal practice in Ayrshire are recruiting an experienced small animal vet to join their team of 6 Vets and 4 RVNS. They are ideally looking for a veterinary surgeon with a surgical bias with a minimum of 3 years' experience. This is a full-time role with 40 hours per week and a 1:2 weekend rota. There is no OOH.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1:2
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Possibly when working a weekend
- Team: 6 Vet 4 RVN Team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
This is a well established three branch practice with state-of-the-art facilities. The practice is an approved training centre for veterinary nurses. The practice boasts an excellent reputation within the local community with a large loyal client base and prides itself on the high standard of clinical care that it delivers.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have minimum 3 years' experience
- A surgical bias would be advantageous
- You will be confident in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will be able to work sole charge when required
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
State of the art facilities with full surgical facilities, radiography, in house laboratory facilities, electrocardiography, digital X-Ray etc. Bright spacious practices with modern facilities.
- Salary - 30,000.00 -40,000.00 Pro Rata
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday 5 weeks plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD - 5 days 1,500 Allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.