We are recruiting for two Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurses to join a practice in Wimbledon Surrey.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week with normally a 1:3 weekend rota. There is no OOH. Currently the practice is closed on a weekend so at this time there is no weekend work required.
This is a busy practice in Wimbledon, and they offer a wide range of veterinary services and facilities. they are fully equipped with all the toys including ultrasound, digital x-ray, and an in-house laboratory. They welcome areas of special interest and fully support and encourage staff development.
The Nurse would be joining a team of 1 Vet, 1 Nurse and non-clinical team. The practice is currently recruiting an additional Vet to join them and a VCA.
They are looking for an enthusiastic nurse to join them and someone who has a good level of nursing experience. they will enjoy and embrace all aspects of the role and work well as past of a team.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday full or part time hours available
- Weekends: 1:3 rota - none at the moment
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 15 - 30 minutes
- Team: 1 Vets, 1 HVN 1 RVN and support team
- Bright and spacious practice with air conditioning and all modern facilities
- Progressive forward-thinking practice
- Supportive and friendly practice
- Highly experienced team
- CPD is actively encouraged and supported
- Offers excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent reputation within the community
- Is passionate about delivering a high standard of clinical care
- Provides Mental health and wellbeing support
- You will have excellent all-round nursing skills.
- You will be ambitious to continue your learning and development.
- You will work to deliver a high standard of clinical care and have a can-do attitude!
- You will have a motivated and passionate attitude
- You will be keen to develop an area of special interest
- You will be willing to go the extra mile within your duties
- You will have strong organisational skills
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare including preventative healthcare
- You will have excellent communications skills and be able to develop working relationships with clients and fellow members of staff
The practice offers a huge range of veterinary facilities and services including
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Digital X-Ray
- Dental X -RAY
- Isolation Unit
- Dental X-RAY
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Pet Passport
- Salary: Up to 35,000 commensurate to experience
- Holiday allowance: 5 Weeks and Birthday off
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7774
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.