Up to £25,633 based on experience
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for two Permanent Veterinary Nurses to join a Small Animal Veterinary Practice in Gainsborough Lincolnshire. These are both full-time positions working 39 hours per week over 4 days with a generous with a 1:7 weekend rota. There is no ooh.
The nurse would be joining a friendly team of 11 other Nurses. The position involves all aspects of general nursing, and the nurse will have the opportunity to do some schedule 3 work.
The practice focuses on employee wellbeing and maintaining a harmonious place to work in by valuing the skills nurses bring to the practice. They support ongoing growth and development of nurses through CPD and ongoing training and all the nurses have the opportunity to do schedule 3 surgery. They provide a dynamic and progressive environment along with the banter. Everyone's voice is heard and each person is a valued member of the team. They have benefits in place such as a wellbeing programme, health and wellbeing treatments available through a health plan and gym memberships in order to support a healthy, supportive and harmonious practice culture which can be summarised by the saying "everyone makes the tea"!
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Full time 39 hours per week over 4 days
- Weekend: 1:7 weekend rota
- Type: Small Animal
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: 6 Vets 11 Nurses
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Established Small Animal practice
- Full equipped with state-of-the-art facilities
- Two Sites
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with veterinary expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, rehabilitation, surgery and more
- Nurse Training Practice
- Offers a varied Case Load each day to work up from start to finish
- Career development opportunities
- Friendly supportive team
- Offers a competitive package
- You will have excellent all-round nursing skills.
- You will enjoy mentoring and training fellow nurses where required
- You will embrace all aspects of the role
- You will be ambitious to continue your learning and development.
- You will have excellent multitasking and prioritisation skills
- You will work to deliver a high standard of clinical care and have a can-do attitude!
- You will have a motivated and passionate attitude
- You will be keen to develop an area of special interest
- You will be willing to go the extra mile within your duties
- You will have strong organisational skills
- You will have good administrative skill for stock control
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare including preventative healthcare
- You will have excellent communications skills and be able to develop working relationships with clients and fellow members of staff
Facilities and services:
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology including:
- Fully equipped surgical facilities to deal with routine and complex surgeries
- ECG and blood pressure monitoring
- State of the art surgical suite facilities
- Digital X- RAY
- In House laboratory
- Nurse Clinics
- Hospitalisation Facilities
- Nurse Consultation
- Salary: Up to 25,633 based on experience
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- CPD: 600 per annum allowance and days to attend / training
- Company Sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- One other membership subscription
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Healthcare plan - wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments - from dentistry to sports massage
- Staff Discount
- Cycle to work scheme
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 13756
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.