£22,000 to £26,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
We have an opportunity at a practice located in York who are recruiting for a Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their talented team of nursing staff.
Main duties include nurse consulting, supporting the vets during consultation periods, Theatre and prep area duties and in-patient care.
The hours are 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, along with every 1 in 6 Saturday mornings. Part-time hours or a job share will be considered. There will be no OOH work.
- Hours: Full time Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Weekends: 1:6 Saturday mornings
- OOH: No
- Sole charge: No
- Computer System: Bespoke
- Team: Strong, supportive team
- They offer a professional but fun environment, where client and patient care are balanced with great team morale and enjoyment of their wonderful job
- This role requires excellent clinical and customer service skills
- You will be able to maximise your nursing skill set working here
- They are a well-established small animal practice with small, collaborative team and a loyal and growing client base
They have an extensive range of facilities, including:
- Blood analysers
- You will need to be confident in your own abilities and have excellent clinical and customer service skills to succeed in this
- Teamwork, patient care, high standards and relationships building with clients are at the forefront of what they do
- They are looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented and self-motivated veterinary nurse to continue the rapid growth of the practice.
- You will need to be comfortable liaising with other veterinary team members, specialists and service providers
- Salary: 22,000 to 26,000 per annum
- CPD funded and encouraged
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- 6 weeks holiday including Bank Holidays
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7479
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.