£22,000 to £28,000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
We are working with a well renowned 24-hour practice located in York, North Yorkshire who are recruiting for a Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse to help continue the rapid growth of the practice. You will apply your nursing skills in by assisting in theatre operations, in-patient care and nursing clinics. You will be supported by an excellent team of nurses, experienced vets, trainee nurses and dedicated reception staff. You will be working 40 hours per week, plus 1 in 4 weekends. You will need a full drivers' license.
- Hours: Full time Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:4 weekends
- OOH: No
- Computer System: Bespoke
- Team: 18 Vets, 13 RVNs, 2 SVNs
- They offer a professional but fun environment, where client and patient care are balanced with great team morale and enjoyment of their wonderful job
- This role requires excellent clinical and customer service skills
- You will be able to maximise your nursing skill set working here
- They are a well-established 24-hour animal hospital with a loyal and growing client base
- They have a modern, bright and spacious practice which has excellent facilities including an in-house laboratory suite, dentals, ultrasound, radiography, isolation, urinalysis and much more
- You will need to be confident in your own abilities and have excellent clinical and customer service skills to succeed in this
- You will have a full drivers' license
- Teamwork, patient care, high standards and relationships building with clients are at the forefront of what they do
- They are looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented and self-motivated veterinary nurse to continue the rapid growth of the practice.
- You will need to be comfortable liaising with other veterinary team members, specialists and service providers
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7223
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.