£19,000 to £26,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for permanent RVN to join small animal practice on the outskirts of Swindon in Wiltshire.
This is an established practice boasting an excellent local reputation along with a low staff turnover. They offer a wide range of Veterinary Services and facilities and provide first class care. They offer an in-house laboratory which has a wide range of diagnostic tests and digital x-ray equipment, Ultrasound and dentistry services.
They pride themselves on the customer and client care they offer a bespoke service for every client. They comprise of a small friendly team of 3 Vets, 3 Nurses and a support team.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week
- Weekdays: Varied shifts between 9am and 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays
- OOH: None
- Team: 3 Vet 3 Nurses and support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Established with a large clients base
- Large supportive friendly team - low staff turnover
- Offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art facilities
- Offers career development opportunities - excellent opportunity for a newly graduated surgeon
- No targets or strict protocols in place
- Offers flexible working hours and no ooh for an excellent work / life balance
- Ethos of family friendly, close knit supportive practice.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have an enthusiastic and caring attitude
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary nurse with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology including:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Surgical suite facilities
- Digital X- Ray
- Dental X-Ray
- In House laboratory
- Nurse Clinics
- Salary - 19,000 to 26,000 DOE
- CPD Generous allowance
- RCVS fees covered
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' practice experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.