£18,500 - £27,000 commensurate to experience
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for a permanent registered nurse to join a large 24hr animal Hospital in Peterborough. This is a full-time role with a weekend rota and time off in lieu once worked a weekend. This is a 4 vet, RVN and support staffed practice. It offers support to local branches around the area seeing a variety of complex cases so the RVN will have the opportunity to develop their nursing skills and knowledge.
They are looking for an enthusiastic RVN and someone who is confident in nursing and also happy to mentor and support student nurses. They will also be keen to continue their own professional development and expand on their clinical skills and knowledge.
- Type: Small
- Hours: Monday - Friday full time
- Weekends: On a rota with time off in lieu week the week after
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch: No
- Team: 4 Vet , 4 RVN and support staff
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
This hospital has a fun and experienced bunch of vets and nurses who are looking for a new team member! By joining this well established and successful hospital, you will be part of a social team dedicated to teamwork and providing a superb standard of client and animal care. you will be joining a friendly team made up of highly trained veterinary surgeons and nurses.
- You will be an experienced nurse competent in all areas of general nursing
- You will be motivated with a genuine passion for animal welfare and preventative healthcare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- You will work well as part of a team
- Salary: 18,000 - 27,000 commensurate to experience
- Holiday allowance: 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- 600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Health Shield Plan
- Memberships: Paid memberships
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 13946
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.