Competitive salary commensurate to experience
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic motivated RVN to join a fun friendly team. The practice is a small animal first opinion, well established independent practice based in a lovely market town in Wiltshire, that has recently had a fantastic hospital refurbishment. The practice offers it's own OOH which will give you an opportunity to enjoy all aspects of nursing care and are all a training centre.
We cover our own OOH, giving you a chance to enjoy all aspects of nursing care, we will utilize your skills, and encourage you to develop new ones, with an attractive CPD budget. We are a training centre so an assessor qualification or willingness to work towards this would be a bonus.
Who are they looking for:
The RVN will be forward thinking and proactive with a friendly and empathetic attitude. They will work well as part of a team and offer support when necessary. They will have a passion for animal welfare always putting the patients and clients first. As the practice is a training centre they would love someone with an assessor qualification or someone who willing to work towards this.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Full time
- Weekends: 1:6 Weekend rota
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Community of highly skilled Veterinary Professionals
- Committed, forward thinking and deliver clinical excellence
- Provides advanced Veterinary diagnostic equipment including MRI Machines and state of the art operating theatres
- Career progression opportunities available
- Provides continual ongoing training to ensure personal growth and development
- Provides state of the art diagnostic equipment
- You will have a good amount of small animal nursing experience in all aspects of nursing
- You must have a friendly and compassionate attitude and be approachable
- You will develop and enjoy running nurse clinics
- You will be ambitious to continue with further education and training
- You will want to work towards your assessor qualification
- You will enjoy working as part of a team
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be caring, adaptable, hardworking, and reliable
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
The practice is fully equipped with all the latest diagnostic equipment and there is a wide range of state-of-the-art services available including:
- Fantastic hospital refurbishment
- Digital dental x-ray,
- K laser
- Bronchoscopy cryosurgery
- And other toys
- Salary: Competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Holiday allowance: 23 days plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: 300 allowance plus 2 days to attend
- Medical insurance
- Staff discount available
- Uniforms provided
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards scheme
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7339
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.