£21,000 - £24,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for a permanent full time RVN to join a practice in Chiswick London. This is a full-time role working 42 hours per week Monday - Friday with a 1:3 weekend rota.
The RVN would be joining a supportive and friendly team of Vets and Nurses. The practice encourages and support areas of special interest so there are opportunities to develop clinical skills and knowledge within this role.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Providing a high standard of care to both patients and clients
Adhere to practice protocols and standards
Work closely with fellow colleagues providing support where required
Document all records correctly and communicate to clients
Establish and develop good working relationships with both clients and fellow team member.
Enjoy running nurse clinics and appointments
Clinical coaching duties - or study to become clinical coach
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 42 Hours per week
- Weekends: 1:3 weekend rota
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Vet 1 Nurse and non-clinical support staff
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Part of a large group of Multiple practices and Hospitals across the area
- Well established with a large client base
- Practice sees a varied case load
- Supportive and friendly veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- 6 monthly staff reviews are offered.
- Ongoing career opportunities are offered.
- On street parking
- You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience
- You will be an experienced nurse competent in all areas of general nursing
- You will be motivated with a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- You will enjoy clinical coaching or looking to become a clinical coach
- You will enjoy running nurse clinics
The practice are fully equipped to offer a wide range of modern veterinary services and facilities.
- Salary 21,000 - 24,000 pro rata commensurate to experience
- Generous CPD allowance 500 and 2 days off to attend
- Holidays 25 days per annum plus bank holidays and Birthday off
- Flexible rota allowing for a great work / life balance
- Paid professional memberships
- Occupational health scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
- Workplace pension scheme
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 8731
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.