We are currently looking for an enthusiastic veterinary nurse to work full-time to join this happy and busy practice in Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Hours: full-time
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am- 8.00pm
- Weekend: Saturday: 8.30am-12.30pm or 2.30pm-4.00pm Sunday: 10.00am-1.00pm
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch work: None involved
- OOH: None
By joining this well established and successful practice, you will be part of a social team dedicated to teamwork and providing a superb standard of client and animal care. By joining this practice, you will be joining a friendly team made up of highly trained veterinary surgeons and nurses.
The ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients. The candidate will also need to be a good communicator, having empathy with clients and their pets. A passion to practice excellent veterinary medicine and surgery alongside out like-minded team will also be the key to success.
- Salary - 20,000-25,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD is fully funded
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday - 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.