We are currently working on behalf of an incredible independent multi-site small animal veterinary hospital based in Addlestone, Brighton to recruit a branch Veterinary Nurse and clinical coach to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. This role would be working a 40 hour week with 1:10 weekends with time off in lieu and no OOH.
Our clients strives to achieve a high standard of patient care and take pride in high level of customer service. This will be a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy branch practice with an exciting and varied caseload, and an opportunity to take on the day to day running of a branch (- leadership training is available).
The practice is proudly independent and can offer a vast amount of support as well as a fantastic environment.
- Job Role: Veterinary Nurse
- Temp/Perm: Permanent
- Job Location: Staines-Upon-Thames and surrounding branches - predominantly based at Addlestone
- Role Duties Include: Small Animal First Opinion practice with consults/surgeries at branches, inpatient care and non-routine procedures/investigations at main site. CT onsite at Staines with MRI also available offsite.
- Shift Pattern: 4 day week with fixed day off each week
- Out of Hours: No
- Weekends: 1:10
- Software Used: Bespoke
- Driving license/car: Essential
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate nurse who is keen to train our next generation of RVN's and support our branch team. A friendly 'can do' attitude is a must for any potential candidate. A desire to achieve further qualifications is encouraged and fully supported.
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Professional memberships covered
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- Pension scheme
- RCVS, VDS, BVA, BSAVA fees covered
- Accommodation Available: there may be potential for this in the short term for a permanent
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7329
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.