£32 ,000 - £46,000 DOE
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting a permanent small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a mixed animal practice in close to Plymouth in South East Cornwall. This role is suitable for a newly graduated veterinary surgeon as full training and a graduate support scheme is provided. They are also open to applications form a more experienced veterinary surgeon who perhaps is looking to take on more responsibility in an independent role.
This is a full-time role working 4.5 days per week with a 1:7 OOH rota. Whilst this is a mixed practice the role is for a small animal veterinary surgeon. They have a large supportive team of multiple vets and RVNS along with supporting staff.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday Practice is open 8:00am until 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday Morning 9:00am until 1:00pm
- OOH: 1:7 Rota
- Sole Charge: None required
- Team: Multi Vet, RVN and support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Established Mixed Animal Veterinary Clinic
- Offers a wide variety of modern veterinary services and facilities
- Large supportive practice offering new graduate support scheme
- Provides an experienced vet with the opportunity to work more independently
- 3 branch practices
- Offers a family friendly service to the local community in a relaxed working environment
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be either new graduate or an experienced veterinary surgeon looking to work more independently
- You will be ambitious and looking to develop your clinical skill set and knowledge
- You will have excellent customer facing skills
- You will work well within the team
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
- Full range of modern veterinary services, facilities and equipment including:
- Digital X -Ray
- Blood pressure monitoring
- In House Laboratory - full range of diagnostics Haematology and Biochemistry
- X - Ray
- Salary - 32,000 -46,000 dependent on experience
- CPD allowance
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Certificates supported and funding negotiable
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.