£21,000 - £24,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for three registered veterinary nurses to join 3 newly built practices in Rotherham, Barnsley, and Doncaster. Each of the practice sites are recruiting a permanent veterinary nurse due to continued growth and expansion.
This is small independent group of practices - first opinion which now require a registered nurse for each of their sites. The position is full time working 40 hours per week with a weekend rota.
About the role:
The RVN must have a good level of nursing experience, committed to delivering a high standard of clinical care and have excellent communication skills. The role will involve motivating other members of staff and offering support, so it is vital that the RVN is passionate about their work and has strong communication skills. The practice pride themselves on delivering a high standard of clinical care and have an excellent reputation within the local area therefore, it is key that the RVN continues to promote and deliver this standard of care and continue to drive the clinical excellence and services forward within the practice
Hours: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Weekends: 1:3 - Various shifts between 8am and 7.30pm
Sole charge: No
Team: 2 Vet 2 RVN 2 SVN and support team
Consultations: 15 Minutes
Other: Late night checks for any inpatients are paid in addition
This is an independent group across South Yorkshire who are dedicated to delivering clinical excellence. They have 3 modern clinics offering state of the art facilities and services and are equipped with all the latest technologies to ensure they continue to be at the forefront of the veterinary industry. They are passionate about animal welfare and in particularly preventative welfare and are dedicated to sharing their knowledge to all their clients. They also offer affordable healthcare making it possible for everyone to give their animal the best healthcare,
- 6 consultation skills and 2 operating theatres
- Kennel and Cattery
- Dental suite
- Onsite parking
- Overnight nursing facilities
- Isolation Ward
- 3 branches across South Yorkshire
- Modern newly built practice with state-of-the-art facilities
- You must be motivated and passionate about your work and share this and promote this ethos with other members of staff
- You will actively promote the ethos of preventative healthcare and educate clients each day
- You will enjoy working as part of a team
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be caring, adaptable, hardworking and reliable
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- You will be ambitious and looking to take your career to the next step and develop your clinical and management skills
- 21,000 - 25,000 pro rata
- CPD generous allowance
- 20 days Holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- Onsite free parking
- VDS and RCVS Paid
- Discount for staff pets
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.