£21,000 - £24,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for two permanent registered veterinary nurses to join an independent practice in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire. This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday and a 1:6 weekend rota. This is a 5 Vet 6 RVN team with supporting staff. The practice currently requires 2 RVNs. The weekend rota is normally 1:6 however this will be 1:5 until both positions are filled.
This is a independent practice which sees both small animal and exotics. It boasts and excellent reputation within the local community, is established with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. Due to the level of support available the practice is also happy to consider applications from newly graduated nurses also. The role involves all aspects of general nursing.
They are looking for a confident, enthusiastic veterinary nurses with a passionate and motivated attitude. They must have excellent customer facing skills and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Type: Small
- Hours: Monday - Friday Full time shits between 8am - 5.30pm, 9.30am - 6.30pm or 10am - 7.30pm
- Weekends: 1:6 weekends
- Sole charge: No
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Team: 5 Vet 6 RVN with support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Established Veterinary Clinic - Independent small animal and exotics practice
- Large highly experienced team of Veterinary surgeons, Nurses and supporting staff with various areas of special interest
- Offers a wide variety of modern veterinary services and facilities
- Offers a family friendly service to the local community in a relaxed working environment
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Offers excellent customer service and has an excellent reputation within the community
- Provides state of the art equipment and facilities with expertise in internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, rehabilitation, surgery and more
- Full range of modern veterinary services and equipment including:
- Digital X -Ray
- Pulse Oximeter
- In House Laboratory
- Isolation ward
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- X - Ray
- Dental Suite
- Boarding Kennels and Cattery onsite
- You must be motivated and passionate about your work and share this and promote this ethos with other members of staff
- You will be happy to work in a surgical bias position with some general nursing duties
- A special interest in orthopaedics would be desirable along with previous experience
- You will enjoy working as part of a team
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be caring, adaptable, hardworking and reliable
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- You will be driven and ambitious and looking to take your career to the next step and develop your clinical and skills
- 21,000 - 24,000 pro rata
- 500 CPD allowance 3 Days
- 20 days Holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- Onsite free parking
- RCVS Paid
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.