£21,000 - £24,000
Full time / Permanent
A practice in Warrington are recruiting a permanent full-time registered nurse to join their growing team on a full-time basis. The role involves working 40 hours per week with a generous 1:4 weekend rota.
This is an established practice with a highly experienced team of skilled Nurses and Veterinary surgeons offering an excellent opportunity for the RVNs to develop their nursing skill set and knowledge.
The practice prides itself on delivering a high standard of veterinary care and boasts an excellent reputation within the community. It offers a full range of services to clients with a mixture of walk in / appointments. The practice is a modern purpose-built building with operating theatres, consulting rooms and state of the art equipment. The offer a wide range of modern clinical services and preventative healthcare advice and education to their clients. They also are fully equipped to deal with more complex medical and surgical cases including orthopaedic services.
About the role
The role involves all aspects of general nursing. The right candidate will be encouraged and supported fully to work to the best of their ability with plenty of new opportunities available to them in this growing business. The RVN must be enthusiastic and passionate about animal welfare and committed to delivering a high standard of clinical care. The RVN must be keen to continue developing their knowledge and development by continuing to learn whilst also demonstrating excellent customer facing skills and able to establish good working relationships with both clients and fellow team members.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 40 Hours per week
- Weekends: 1:4 Weekends
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Lieu time:
- Team: 2 Vet 2 RVN and support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
In a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic you will have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse caseload, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values. This company truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for all their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards. You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as this is a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
- You will be an good solid experience in all areas of general nursing
- You will be enthusiastic and passional about delivering a high standard of clinical care
- You will be ambitious and keen to continually improve on your professional knowledge and experiences
- You will be happy to continually educate owners on pet welfare and preventative care
- Previous coaching / teaching experience would be advantageous
- You will be motivated with a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- Salary: 20,000 - 24,000 pro rata
- Generous CPD allowance 300 and 3 days to complete
- Holidays 28 Days including bank holidays
- Flexible rota allowing for a great work / life balance
- Paid professional memberships
- VDS and RCVS Paid
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
Excellent customer service and communication skills
6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.