£26,000 to £33,000
Full time / Permanent
We are working with a fantastic, independently owned, RCVS accredited small animal practice in South London who are in need of an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior RVN to join their fabulous team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The practice is a busy hospital, working with well-experienced veterinary surgeons and qualified nurses. The role will involve leading nurse clinics and motivating the team, as well as taking part in all nursing duties and delivering patient care of the highest standard.
With an abundance of public transport links, the surgery is easily accessible from central London, Kent and Surrey.
If you are an experienced nurse with leadership qualities and an interest in orthopaedic procedures this is the role for you!
- Hours: Full-time, 8 hour shifts
- Weekends: on a rota
- Type: Small animal
- OOH: None required
- Branch work: None required
- Team: Highly experienced team of certificate holding Vets, qualified RVNs and support staff
- Salary from 26,000 to 33,000
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Company events
- CPD allowance
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified, committed, and enthusiastic
- Happy, positive outlook
- Teamwork and independent working skills
- Confident attitude - Ready to get stuck in!
- RCVS Registered
- Interest or experience in orthopaedic procedures desirable
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.00am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.